Syringe Filter 25mm (MCE) mixed cellulose 0.2µm sterile
A range of economical, disposable and extremely easy to use MCE syringe filters. Designed with female luer lock inlet and male luer slip outlets.
Sterile filters are RNase, DNase, DNA and pyrogen free and are individually wrapped.
- Filtration and tissue culture medias and additives
- Clarification of biological fluids
- Filtration of Proteins, enzymes and other aqueous solutions
- Gas particulate and bacteria filtration
- Offers higher protein binding than cellulose acetate
- A good choice for general purpose filtration of aqueous solutions
*Bubble point: pressure required for a liquid to flow through a dry filter membrane. For liquid to flow through the membrane the bubble point pressure must be overcome. If bubble point pressure cannot be attained with a certain combination of liquid, filter membrane and vacuum increasing the pore size is a solution.
All products are sold for research purposes only
Not for human consumption